Policy For Death Grant
Following documents to be attached with application form
• Attested copies of NADRA Identity Cards of workers / beneficiary.
• Attested copy of "form-B / Family Certificate" issued by NADRA for the family of the deceased worker.
• The Death Certificate of the worker.
• Attested copy of the EOBI or Social Security Card.
• Certificate from the employer verifying the particulars furnished by the workers, dully attested by District Officer(Labour) / Inspector of Mines.
• An affidavit duly attested by the Notary Public or Oath Commissioner that the particulars given by the applicant are correct and if found wrong, the WWF reserve right for legal action.
Procedure for disbursement of Death Grant
• The application of the death grant will be scrutinized by District/ Divisional/ Regional Committees.
• The cases of death grant would be submitted on the specified proforma approved by the Governing Body alongwith details of bank account number of beneficiaries. The Provincial WWBs will transfer the amount directly into the accounts of beneficiaries.
• The concerned Chairman (WWB) and Secretary (WWF) is authorized to condone the delay in submission of applications of Death Grant.