Policy For Marriage Grant
Following documents to be attached with application form
• Attested copies of NADRA Identity Cards of applicant worker (father/mother) and the bride.
• Attested copy of "Form-B" issued by NADRA for the family of the applicant worker.
• The NikahNama of the bride.
• Attested copy of the EOBI or Social Security Card.
• Certificate from the employer verifying the particulars furnished by the worker, duly attested by District Officer (Labour) / Inspector of Mines.
• An affidavit duly attested by the Notary Public or Oath Commissioner that the particulars given by the applicant are correct and if found wrong, he/she will refund double of the amount received as Marriage Grant.
• Disability certificate in case of disabled worker.
• Proof of receiving death grant from WWF / WWBs in case of daughter of a deceased worker.
Procedure for disbursement of Marriage Grant
• The application of marriage grant will be scrutinized by District/ Divisional / Regional Committees.
• The cases of marriage grant would be submitted on the specified proforma approved by the Governing Body alongwith details of bank account of the beneficiaries and the Provincial WWBs will transfer the amount directly into the bank account of beneficiaries.
• The concerned Chairman (WWB) and Secretary (WWF) is authorized to condone the delay in submission of applications of Marriage Grant.